Our craftsmen and women hand-cut every piece to perfection, sometimes requiring over one and a half hours of cutting, perforating, and then sew them together to create a full pair.
Each pair is patiently hand-lasted, or massaged, onto the mold of the shoe with some leathers requiring up to ten days to properly dry and take final shape. The "last" is the giver of shape, silhouette, and soul.
The silhouettes are finally painstakingly hand-finished to create a one-of-a-kind pair of shoes. Some of our styles require over 150 steps to complete -- machine assembly is a foreign concept to us.
Gold Distressed Leather Dana Boot
- Five Eye Lace Up - Side Zipper Boot
- Italian Hand Distressed Gold Leather
- Smooth Leather Lining
- Stacked Leather Chunky Heel: Aprox 3.75"/95mm
- Boot Shaft Height: Aprox 5.75"/145mm
- Leather Sole with Rubber Lug Toppers
- Tapered Toe
- Our Signature Handmade Raw Edge Laces